NEW IN 2017:
- Ranger Nick camp oven cooking demonstrations Friday and Saturday (3 sessions each day)
Vintage Fashion Parade
Uniforms through the Years - Thursday at 3.30pm, $5 per person entry - Raffle and lucky door prizes. Sacred Heart School
Antique Machinery Parade & Antique Machinery Display
Thursday, Friday and Saturday afternoons will see some of our amazing machinery do a lap of the show ring followed by demonstrations of shearing, bag loading and other farm technology from the past.
Damper Cooking and Demonstrations
Learn how to make damper on an open fire on Friday and Saturday.
Narrabri Health Wise
Will be doing free health checks on Friday, April 28th from 9.30am, no bookings necessary.
Wind down with afternoon Bingo in the Big Shed, will you be the lucky one?
Sunday morning 11am - Boggabri Swimming Club
- Tom Maxwell, back by popular demand - Friday night
- 2 Gals - Saturday night, from 7pm
- Dale Duncan, Tamworth based country singer, Friday afternoon and Saturday
- Saturday night Skits, 6pm - 7pm
Everyone loves happy hour. Gather around the fire on Friday afternoon for a drink and the chance to meet
your fellow campers and locals.
This year there will be exhibitions of the power and skill of heavy horses and their owners on Friday and Saturday. There will also be a demonstration of horse shoeing.
Pony Club Demonstration
Boggabri Pony Club will stage a display of their skills in the show ring.
Bush Poets Session - Friday Morning, BBQ breakfast will be available
Open to all those amateur bush poets, keen to “have a go”!
Billy Boiling Competition - Saturday
Open to all!
Food on site
Evening meals $12 to $25 per person
Bookings for meals in 2017 are now open
And much more:
- Wood Turning Demonstrations - Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Kid Kite Making - Saturday
- Boggabri Rural Museum (27 Brent Street, Boggabri) open Thursday, Friday, Saturday 10am - 12pm during Drovers Week. Entry $5 adults, $2 students & $10 family
- Local stalls on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Boggabri Meats will again be making deliveries to Drovers, Wednesday to Saturday
- FREE Santos gasfield site tours on Thursday and Friday
Other information to note:
- Drovers' Campfire Information Centre is located at the Showgrounds and operates during Drovers' Week ONLY - open from Wednesday, April 26th to Monday, May 1st
- Fresh Bread from Boggabri's "Hopalong Bakery" will be available daily at Drovers' from the Information Centre
- Local Shopper Docket promotion will again be operating in conjunction with local businesses; great nightly prize draws
Bookings for 2017 tours are now open!
Some of the tours on offer for 2017 include:
- Boggabri Coal Mine
- Namoi River Fishing
- Long Horn Cattle Stud
- Cotton Farm
- Sheep Shearing
Half Day Tours
- Picnic at Dripping Rock IS NOW CANCELLED
- Old Baan Baa School
- Maules Creek Mine Tour (Whitehaven Coal)
Full Day Tours
- Willala Farm 4WD Tour
- Mount Kaputar National Park and Narrabri Fish Farm
- Pilliga Pottery and Sandstone Caves
- Santos Pilliga Site Tours FREE
Prices and booking forms will be available on our website soon.
Please note : For WH&S reasons , guests are required to wear solid , enclosed shoes on all tours .
Also A hat, sunscreen and water bottle are also recommended on all tours
Bookings for tours listed are on a “first in, first served” basis.
Bookings can be made by returning the pre-booking form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the address below:
The Tour Co-ordinator,
Mrs Anita Maunder,
“Undoolya” 12664 Kamilaroi Hwy,
BOGGABRI NSW 2382